- Jun 3 - 7, 2020 Victoria, BC
This third course is designed to offer the student an overview of the major principles and foundational structures that govern Traditional Chinese Medical Qigong.
Other topics covered include:
- Three levels of Ancient Daoist Mysticism
- Four Functional Properties of Energy
- Materializing and Dematerializing Energy
- Establishing a Medical Qigong Clinic
- Combining Medical Qigong with other Integrative Healing Modalities
- Qi Emitting Methods (including Invisible Needle, Energetic Point Therapy, etc.)
- Internal Organ Prescriptions and Healing Sound Therapy
- Invisible Needle technique
Students will have a deeper comprehension of the body’s energetic matrix as it pertains to Traditional Chinese Medicine, disease, assessment, and the Medical Qigong Clinic. The focus will be placed on integrating clinical Qigong modalities, advanced assessment, energetic modulation skills, case studies, and clinical exercises.
Required text: “Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy: A Comprehensive Clinical Text”
or “The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine” Volumes 1 – 4
Reading Assignments: Sections 6-8 (Chapters 26-37)