The Doctor of Medical Qigong Program follows the syllabus of the International Institute of Medical Qigong, created by Grandmaster, Professor Jerry Alan Johnson. This Doctor of Medical Qigong Program is being offered by Noel Taylor, DMQ in collaboration with Wendy Lang MMQ. Together they offer a wealth of experience, knowledge and wisdom of Medical Qigong and the Classical Chinese Medicine tradition.
This is a rare opportunity to study with these two exceptional teachers at this most advanced level of training. The DMQ has never before been offered in Canada, and there are no future plans to re-offer it.
The Doctor of Medical Qigong Program (DMQ) offers students an opportunity to study in depth, the energetic etiology of cancer patterns. We will examine the energetic root of the patterns that cause cancer. In Traditional Chinese Medicine cancer is considered to be an extreme stagnation and imbalance of the body’s energy systems. Medical Qigong focusses on correcting these imbalances and bringing the body back into homeostasis.
Even though this is an Oncology program we will be addressing all forms of disease and internal disharmonies on the body, mind and spirit levels.
The DMQ seminars are focused on strengthening all aspects of the students personal and clinical practice. We will be going to a greater depth with all Dao Yin practices, at all levels, including new prescription protocols.
There will be reading assignments prior to each seminar as well as examinations and review following each seminar. Students must complete all exams and other requirements, including doing the research and clinical field studies on which to base the doctoral dissertation.
Students clinical externship and dissertation may be tailored specifically to the student’s individual interest.
It highly recommended that you work on the dissertation throughout the program. Topic choice must be approved. Dissertations are due to be completed by June 30, 2021.
Your dissertation must be edited and receive 3 peer reviews by appropriate professional colleagues who have familiarity with the dissertation topic before submission.
The Doctor of Medical Qigong Certification (DMQ) that we are offering is a 2,000 hour program. The program requires the completion of 1,000 hours beyond the Masters of Medical Qigong certification. This brings the total to 2,000 hours. The program consists of your attendance, participation and completion of six 5 day seminars over 2 years.
Additional Requirements for the DMQ Completion
- Group Study 150 hours
(Consulting with fellow students individually or as a group, discussion/collaboration of research for dissertation)
- Advanced Education – 100 hours
(Includes any adjunct education applicable to Medical Qigong Practice that you have taken already. Please contact to confirm approval for this program)
- Dissertation Review – 30 hours
(Your dissertation must be edited and receive 3 peer reviews by appropriate professional colleagues who have familiarity with the dissertation topic before submission)
- Clinical Externship – 528 hours
(Can include all hours that you have taught and practiced beyond your MMQ hours.
For additional information, please visit: https://www.iiqscm.com/
- DMQ 1: Nourishing Destiny – Rejuvenating EssenceSyllabus for Doctor Of Medical Qigong (Level D-1) (Required Textbooks: The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine: Volume #4 and Volume #5) Overview of Medical Qigong Approach to Oncology This first doctoral seminar offers an overview of the Medical Qigong approach to Oncology. This seminar is designed to deepen the students understanding of theory, treatment and prescriptions of ...
- DMQ 2: Integrative Oncology – Cultivating IntuitionSyllabus for Doctor of Medical Qigong (Level D-2) (Required Textbooks: The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine: Volume #4 and Volume #5) Medical Qigong Clinical Protocols for Chemotherapy, Radiation and Surgery Using Medical Qigong Therapy with Radiation Therapy Using Medical Qigong Therapy with Chemo Therapy Using Medical Qigong Therapy with Cancer Surgery Procedures The Value of Cancer Support Groups Using Medical Qigong ...
- DMQ 3: Restructuring the Template with the Extraordinary vesselsSyllabus for Doctor of Medical Qigong (Level D-3) (Required Textbooks: The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine: Volume #4 and Volume #5) Medical Qigong for Lung Cancer, Kidney Cancer and Herb and Nutrition Therapy Medical Qigong Therapy and Treating Breast Diseases Medical Qigong Therapy for Treating Kidney Cancer Herb and Nutrition Therapy for Cancer Patients1.Medical Qigong Therapy for Treating Lung ...
- DMQ 4: The Holography of Human Form: Exploring the Primordial InfluencesSyllabus for Doctor Of Medical Qigong (Level D-4) (Required Textbooks: The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine: Volume #4 and Volume #5) Medical Qigong Therapy for Brain and Bone Cancers Treating Brain Cancer with Medical Qigong Therapy Treating Bone Cancer with Medical Qigong Therapy1.Treating Brain Cancer with Medical Qigong Therapy• Introduction to the Brain.Reading Assignment: V5, Ch. 65 (p. ...
- DMQ 5: Fire Within the Water: Securing the Heart / Kidney AxisMarch 18 – 22, 2020 in Victoria, BC Syllabus for Doctor of Medical Qigong (Level D-5) (Required Textbooks: The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine: Volume #4 and Volume #5) Medical Qigong Therapy for Reproductive Cancers Understanding and Treating Ovarian, Uterine, and Cervical Diseases Understanding and Treating Prostate Hyperplasia, and Prostate Cancer Understanding and Treating Liver Cancers Medical Qigong Therapy for Ovarian, ...
- DMQ 6: The Alchemy of Postnatal NourishmentSyllabus for Doctor Of Medical Qigong (Level D-6) (Required Textbooks: The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine: Volume #4 and Volume #5) Medical Qigong Therapy for Digestive Organs, Blood Cancers and Multiple Myeloma Understanding and Treating Spleen Cancers Understanding and Treating Small Intestinal Cancer Understanding and Treating Blood Cancers Understanding and Treating Multiple Myeloma Understanding and Treating Spleen Cancers Medical Qigong Therapy ...
- DMQ 7:Tuition Fee: TBA DMQ 7 – Dream Trip to China – Temples, Monasteries and Sacred Mountains May 2021 with Noel Taylor and Wendy Lang Prerequisite: Experience and study of Medical Qigong Practices
- Medical Qigong: Clinical Theatre, Internship, and Final ExaminationThis seminar will be the culminating event for each of the certification programs (MQP, MQT, and MMQ). Beyond the theoretical and practical exams, it offers the student exposure and first hand experience of medical qigong assessment and supportive treatments. The student will study and experience different aspects of energetic dysfunctions and symptom manifestations. The instructor ...