This ninth seminar is designed to introduce students to the Study of the Daoist Three Outer Forces (Heaven, Earth, and Man).
Course content will include:
- The influences of energy, food and diet on the human body
- Prenatal and postnatal jing, qi and shen
- The body’s energetic internal structures
- The five spiritual aspects of the 5 yin organs
- Advanced shengong cultivation methods
- The 6 transportation’s of shen
- The 8 supernatural powers
- Soul projection, spirit projection and energy projection
Objective: Students will have a deeper comprehension of the body’s physical, emotional, mental and energetic relationship to the universal and environmental energetic fields.
Prerequisite: All MQT courses